Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your turn.....the mutant ninja pretzel strikes back


Kia ora tatou:

A number of people have quietly (and not so quietly) commented to me that it would be really great if some blogees' ( that's you) work made it onto Roadmarx.
I agree.
Couldn't agree more.
What a great idea.
Let's do it.
So let's see who is up for the challenge.

I propose a semi-regular post called XXXX( your name) Speaks.

The idea is this:
  1. You email me an image. Resolution 600px maximum along the long side at 72dpi. black and white, colour, sky A on landscape B, chickens in tutus. Whatever.
  2. You write a small description about the image( between, say 50 and 200 words), saying what and why.
  • What you were trying to say.
  • What led you to make the image.
  • what influences might have used in making the image.
  • Why you made it.
  • Maybe even what you thought of it.
No how's or where's unless it relates to your intention.

I will post it( if at least 3 of the conditions of #2 are met) and then others can comment.
I will post it whole, unabridged( sorry, bad pun) and uncorrected.

It has been great to see discussion occurring across the blog between you and as I want to make this a community, it would be great to feature your work as well and have comment from the other members.

A note of caution: I do not moderate comments as I believe in civil liberties( or is that civil liabilities), and for that reason have removed moderation.
This means any comment will go up and I am unable to remove them immediately. But since this is about support, I will delete anything deemed ignorant, offensive, negative or abusive. lte's be kind to each other.

Finally, I reserve the right to turn down any offering on the grounds of taste etc. Judges decision is final and any complaints will be ignored.....

OK!

Let's be having you then.......

ka kite ano

No comments: